Nigerian OAP daddy freeze has weighed in on the scandal around Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos having another affair.
Daddy Freeze went on to say that
Most of the women blasting Jeff bezos is probably been cheated on right even the pastor's wife, the worst is that if their husband leaves them most won't see 140,000 naira left alone half of 140 billion dollars.
Some of you husbands forming holy holy I'm fasting for 40 days with my G how, while your wives are having another episode of Asiwaju, God himself will expose you all.
I NEVER support cheating , I don't cheat but worse than that is hypocrisy , I have zero tolerance for that.
So if you have never cheated on your husband before, and he has never cheated on you free feel to cast a stone if not do the world a favour and STFU.
Daddy Freeze went on to say that
Most of the women blasting Jeff bezos is probably been cheated on right even the pastor's wife, the worst is that if their husband leaves them most won't see 140,000 naira left alone half of 140 billion dollars.
Some of you husbands forming holy holy I'm fasting for 40 days with my G how, while your wives are having another episode of Asiwaju, God himself will expose you all.
I NEVER support cheating , I don't cheat but worse than that is hypocrisy , I have zero tolerance for that.
So if you have never cheated on your husband before, and he has never cheated on you free feel to cast a stone if not do the world a favour and STFU.
